ArcGIS Pro 2.1 continues Esri’s mission to provide new functionality, the latest innovations for working with 2D and 3D spatial data, advanced analytics tools and enhanced support across the ArcGIS Platform.
Improve your 3D work
ArcGIS Pro 2.1 will offer many new features to improve the way you work and analyze 3D data.
- With the new 3D editing grid, you can accurately edit, adjust and work with your data.
- There are now three interactive 3D exploratory scanning modes for quick visibility analysis: Line of Sight, Visual Basin and Globe View tools.
- The new stereoscopic mode and isometric views offer new ways to view your 3D data.
Generate statistics in your attribute tables
By exploring an attribute table, you can obtain statistics that describe the values of numeric fields. Statistics include the sum, mean, median, minimum, maximum and standard deviation of these values. A histogram is also created showing the distribution of field values.
Expand your capabilities with new extensions
With the launch of ArcGIS Pro 2.1, there will be some new extensions designed to improve your workflow and analytics.
- Business Analyst for ArcGIS Pro will help you collect geomarketing variables, including customer and competition analysis, or evaluating optimal sites to give your business geographic intelligence.
- ArcGIS Image Analyst allows you to view and analyze more images in ArcGIS Pro, including stereo mapping, advanced image segmentation and classification, spatial image analysis, and the creation of custom image processing algorithms.
Stay tuned to our channels for all the new features that ArcGIS Pro 2.1, Esri’s new 64-bit application that lets you become a true pro.