Why people are moving to ArcGIS Pro?
In the EsriUC 2017. You can see a poster with some reasons for migrate to ArcGIS Pro.
From customer conversation, social media, GeoNet, and surveys:
- Faster and Easier Geoprocessing
- Context-sensitive Ribbon Interface
- Smart Editing
- Simple Data and Map Sharing
- Arcade Scripting
- Vector Tiles
- Simultaneous 2D and 3D
- Multiple Maps and Layouts
- 3D Visualization, Editing, and Analysis
- Dynamic Charts
- Multipart Graduated Symbology
- Tighter Integration with ArcGIS Online
- Space Time Cubes
- Multipatch Editing
- Living Atlas of the World
- It´s the Future of Desktop GIS
What’s your reason for moving to ArcGIS Pro?