TerrSet is the new software developed by Clark Labs in close cooperation with various institutions for sustainable development and environmental conservation.
TerrSet is an integrated constellation of applications for the monitoring and modeling of terrestrial systems, and offers innovative tools to intelligently address the main challenges of global growth: climate change, changes in land uses, ecosystem variations.
With more than three decades leading the development of tools for the GIS analysis and the processing of satellite images (IDRISI), Clark Labs incorporates in this new version functionalities to add the temporal variable, creating what we can call a GeoTemporal System (GTS) .
The set of applications that make up the constellation of TerrSet are:
- Land Change Modeler (LCM)
- Earth Trends Modeler (ETM)
- Climate Change Adaptation Modeler
- Habitat and Biodiversity Modeler
- Ecosystem Services Modeler
- IDRISI GIS Analysis Tools
- IDRISI Image Processing System